There are many ways you can decorate or dress up a plain paper gift bag. And today I am sharing my project at Stuck On U Sketches, Die Cut Challenge – Anything Christmas. Check out the project there and how I created this gift bag.
You still have time to come and play along with us this week! Link up your projects here to share with us! I am looking forward to see them! Have a Merry Christmas!
- Silhouette Cameo, mat and blade
- Cutting files: Tag Album with Frame, Build A Rosette Strip
- Kraft paper bag
- Snowhaven paper packet
- Slate Diagonal Striped Ribbon
- Liquid Glass
- Olive Exclusive Inks pad
- Mini spray pen (or bottle)
- Cardstock: white and red
- 8″ paper doily
- Extra embellishments: mini clothespin, christmas tree, etc.
- Sentiment stamp (I used a Holiday sentiment set from Paper Smooches)
Thanks for visiting!