Today I am sharing my card at Stuck On U Sketches blog for their Die Cut Challenge this week, it is all about clothes. The challenge is to use any clothes/clothing die cuts for your project.
My sister is getting married in 3 months and I have been working on some projects for her. Inspired by her wedding plan, I came up with this card:
Here’s the top:
Here’s the skirt:
I was looking for some ideas on Pinterest for 3D wedding dress and I found one that I like. Then I made cutting files. You can download the cutting file here for Silhouette. (I will update it with svg files!)
Need more inspirations? You can go to SOUS Blog to see the Die Cut team’s projects 🙂
Don’t forget you link up your projects HERE and you have until this Friday!
Thanks for stopping by!
- White Daisy Cardstock (CTMH)
- Heartstrings Paper Packet (CTMH)
- Family is Forever (CTMH, September 2014 Stamp of the Month)
- The Big, The Bold, and Extras stamp set (Winnie and Walter)
- Ruby Exclusive Ink Pad (CTMH)
- Black Exclusive Ink Pad (CTMH)
- My Acrylix Blocks (CTMH)