Hello everyone… It’s the first Monday of the month and that means it is time for the CUTplorations November Challenge at STAMPlorations blog.
Every month, STAMPlorations hosts at 6 challenges! And CUTplorations is one of them that challenges you to create a project inspired by the inspiration photo for the current month. You can create any type of project — card, ATC, altered project, mixed media, art journal page, scrapbook page, etc.– by following these rules:
- Make sure you use die cuts and at least one STAMPlorations product. (A STAMPlorations product can be a stamp, stencil, thin metal die, or even a page from our coloring book. If you don’t own a STAMPlorations product, you can still join by using the free digital stamp we are offering here.)
- Please don’t link up projects that you create solely to promote another stamp company.
Include the challenge graphic and link back to the CUTplorations post in your blog post to be eligible to win and receive the corresponding prize.
- Link up by the last day of the month, 11:55 p.m. Pacific. For November challenge, LINK UP HERE.
And by linking up your project(s), you will have chances to win these prizes:
- $10 gift certificate to the winner voted by the CUTplorations team
- $5 gift certificate each to the 2 top picks
- If there are 25 entries: 1 random winner of up to $15 worth of CUTplorations dies
Here’s my project for this month challenge:
I am inspired by the leaf from the inspiration photo above. I used the Trendy Leaves 2 Stamp Set, Trendy Leaves 2 Coordinating Dies, Blessed Word Die, Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies, Luggage Tags Nesting Dies. All STAMPlorations products.
Technique I used to create the background is heat-embossing resist with dye ink. Since it is Fall, I used the Autumn Ombre Ink Pad from Hero Arts on the background and on the die cut leaf.
For the sentiment, I die cut the blessed word die using one of the glitttered cardstock I had in stash.
I hope this card give you an inspiration to create and join this month CUTplorations challenge!
And before you go…I have a 20% coupon code: STAMPGIRLHELEN for you to use at STAMPlorations store on all regular and sale-priced stamps, stencils, and dies! This code cannot be combine with other discount code.
THANK YOU for stopping by! Have a fabulous blessed day!