Every month I participate at Card Chain Challenge over Deborah’s blog. What is Card Chain Challenge? This is an international card exchange – you sign up to send one handmade card to the person above you on the list, and you will receive one handmade card from the person below you on the list. Please read the Rules and FAQ‘s if you want to play along this month.
There are at least 4 options how you can create your cards provided by Deborah. And for CCC August, I used the sketch and the theme, friends:
Here’s my card I made and sent to my new friend from New Zealand, Dwan:
- White Daisy Cardstock
- Laughing Lola paper packet (retired)
- Give A Lift stamp set
- Washi Wonder stamp set (hostess reward, retired)
- Gypsy Exclusive Inks Pad
- Sky Exclusive Inks Pad (retired, replaced with a new color, Glacier)
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad
- Super Fine White Embossing Powder
- Damask Embossing Folder
- Scallop Border Punch
- Adhesive runner (try CTMH new adhesives!)
- Evolution Advance Die Cutter
Thank you for visiting today 😀 Have a wonderful day!