It is already half way through our 13 Weeks of HelloMornings Fall Challenge! WOW! I have learned a lot about God, Paul, myself and others. His plan is perfectly planned! I am learning to trust in him!
And… we are going to have a PARTY!!!! 😀 The party that you don’t wanna miss: HelloMornings Twitter Party!
- Tuesday, October 1st at 9 pm Eastern / 8 pm Central / 7 pm Mountain / 6 pm Pacific
- Twitter (so you have to have a Twitter account to join the party. Don’t have one? Easy and Free to make one HERE).
Who’s the hosts?
- HelloMornings (of course!) – @hellomornings
- Katie Orr, Challenge Director – @KatieOrr22
- Joyce Moy, Community Director – @iamjoymoy
- Aubery – @aubarela
Make sure you follow the hosts and hashtag #hellomornings
You also need to RSVP to win the goodies. You can RSVP HERE and follow the instructions how to enter and win!
Make sure to leave your Twitter ID so we can follow you. You must participate in the Twitter Party on Tuesday, October 1st in order to be eligible to win the prizes offered during the party.
And… LOTS OF PRIZES to win during the Twitter Party:
- 2 winners each receiving a set of 10 handmade cards by Helen Gullett (hey! That’s me! :D)
- A winner receiving a Mary and Martha item from Julie Reynolds
- A winner receiving a HelloMornings Wordle mug
- A winner receiving a Thirty-One Pink Pop Medallion Fold N’ File
- 5 winners each receiving a copy of 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life by Crystal Paine
I am so excited to have a party with you all! So, I’ll you on there and we’re gonna have fun and be encouraged!