Spring has sprung early here in Southern Ohio. We have been having warmer days and Spring rain that bring the flowers to grow in March! I love Spring for sure 🙂
Today I am sharing a card that with some flowers and Spring colors:
I created my card using the stamp set from Joy Clair, Hugs and Smiles. First, I created the background with some Color Burst powder and spray of water. I smooshed the watercolor paper on the watercolor paint and then added layer once the first one dried.
Then using Mini MISTI, I stamped the flowers with Versamark ink pad to create the border. Then I heat embossed them with Super Fine White embossing powder. I added some glitter on them using Wink Of Stella clear glitter brush pen.
I tore the bottom edge and finished my card with some natural twine from MayArts ribbon and some sparkle clear gems.
My card today is inspired by this beautiful colors on this picture from Joy Clair March Challenge – Spring Has Sprung:
This month you need to create a project using a Joy Clair Stamp and the the image as inspiration. You can use any of our stamp sets and at the end of the month randomly we will choose one winner from the participants to win the $25 gift certifcate to Joy Clair Store. The Winner will be announced on Joy Clair blog on March 31!!!
- Any type of project is accepted, the unique condition is to use almost one Joy Clair Stamp and identify it.
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery.
- MUST directly link to the Joy Clair blog in your post. (Or entry will not count)
- Projects must be NEW, no back linking, please.
- Number of entries is unlimited.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz Here.
I hope you all will be able to play along with Joy Clair Challenge this month! Thanks for visiting me and have a fabulous day!
I also play along at: