So be careful how you live. Don’t live like fools, but like those who are wise. Make the most of every opportunity in these evil days. Don’t act thoughtlessly, but understand what the Lord wants you to do. Don’t be drunk with wine, because that will ruin your life. Instead, be filled with the Holy Spirit, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs among yourselves, and making music to the Lord in your hearts. And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 5:15-20 NLT)
When we are filled with the Holy Spirit, our live is changed. We do things under Holy Spirit power and control:
– Live our life wisely.
– Understand God’s will for our lives and the world.
– Sing songs from joyful and praiseful heart among believers.
– Hymns (song that exalt and praise the awesomeness of God) from joyful and praiseful heart among believers.
– Sing spiritual songs, songs of testimonies of our lives about who Jesus is amd what He has done in our lives.ed
– Sing new songs to the Lord, the song overflow from our hearts to the Lord.
– Give thanks to God, the Father in the name of Jesus Christ.
We worship God at any places, any circumstances, any aituation, any time, any moment.
Make worshiping God as your lifestyle. Be Spirit-filled God’s worshipers. Our children see and do what we do. We set the examples they need starts from our own home. They will live to worship God when we do that as our family life style.
Are you worshiping God from your Spirit-filled heart?