Welcome to Joyful Stars January 2015 Blog Hop. This is our first blog hop in this new year and would love to share projects we have created showcasing products in CTMH Annual Inspirations Book and CTMH Seasonal Expressions Book (Dec 2014 – March 2015). Click here to see and download these inspiration books.
If you coming over from Nickie’s blog, then you are on the right track 🙂 Just in case you got lost, you can always go back to Joyce’s blog to see the full list of blog hop participants. For this month hop, I created a Valentine’s gift set inspired by one of these SOTM inspiration projects:
The envelope bag. I simply decorated the Designer Creations Paper Bag with stamped images from This Moment set (SOTM January) and
The note cards. I cut 4″ x 5 1/2″ White Daisy, stamped on one side and I added piece of Heartstrings on the other side. Decorated with the extra side border that comes with the paper packet. Here are the previews:
Supplies you need for these project:
- Paper Bag: Designer Creations – Slate (Z2036)
- Paper: Heartstrings Paper Packet (X7193B)
- Cardstock: White Daisy (1385)
- Stamp sets: This Moment (SOTM January 2014 – S1501), True To Life (C1575)
- Ink Pads: Whisper (Z2172), Hollyhock (Z2128), Crystal Blue (Z2117), Lagoon (Z2195)
- Tools: My Acrylix Blocks (3″ x 3″, 2″ x 3 1/2″, 1″ x 3 1/2″), Sanding Kit (Z1294)
- Adhesives: 3D Foam Tape, Adhesive Runner
- Gelly Roll Black Gel Pen (not available at CTMH)
All supplies can be purchased at my CTMH Website and don’t forget that we have super awesome celebrating National Paper Crafting specials this month with your minimum qualifying order of $50!
THANK YOU so much for stopping by today! And your next hop is my fellow consultant, Crystal Davis, she has created something beautiful for you! Have a fun hopping and be inspired 🙂
I link up this project at: