Thanksgiving month was a wonderful month for all of us. I hope you all had a great time with your families and sharing God’s goodness in your lives to each other!
We had a great time with families, too. My husband Aunt and Uncle came visiting on Thanksgiving day and his youngest brother and wife came visiting us on the weekend. Time to be with my husband’s family is one of the blessings from God that we thank Him for.
Celebrating this special month, I loving sending cards to friends and families. Last month I participated at Deborah’s Blog November Card Chain Challenge where all sign-ups send out a card and will receive one, too. This is a wonderful challenge that I love to participate because all cards I have received they are gorgeous with sweet message inside. And most of all, we make friends 🙂 Visit Deborah’s blog to see all the cards were sent out in November and the new schedule for next year, we are taking a break this month for special time, CHRISTMAS!
I used the color palate and sketch Deborah provided for us for that month challenge:
Supplies I used are from Close To My Heart:
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Exclusive Inks Pads: Bamboo (Z2103), Desert Sand (Z2118), Barn Read (Z2104).
- Season of Thanks Stamp Set (D1604)
- Thanksgiving Wreath Hostess Stamp Set (B1454)
- Sequins Gold Assortment (Z2012)
- Sparkles Clear Assortment (Z1752)
- Liquid Glass (Z679)
- My Acryclix Blocks: 3″ x 3″ block (Y1006), 1″ x 3 1/2″ block (Y1002), 2″ x 6 1/2″ block (Y1010)
- 3D Foam Tape
THANKS for visiting today and I hope you’ll join me on my 12 Days DIY Christmas from December 1 through December 12! Have a Merry December!
I also link this card up at Inspire Me Monday Week 152.