Chinese New Year is less than a month from today. This year it will be on February 8th. I have been making some cards to celebrate this special day.
Today’s cards are clean and simple, also inspired by a talented card-maker, May Sukyoung Park. She created this beautiful card inspired by Chinese Wedding Card. I CASE-d her card’s background and the color combo: Red, Black and Gold.
Here they are:
Supplies I used:
- Red Heavey Weight Cardstock (the Paper Studio, Hobby Lobby)
- Black Cardstock (Close To My Heart)
- Beloved Bouquet stamp set (Close To My Heart – January 2016 Stamp of The Month)
- Cheers! (Close To My Heart – November 2015 Stamp of The Month)
- VersaMark Ink Pad (Close To My Heart)
- Ranger Gold Embossing Powder (Close To My Heart)
- Craft Heater (Close To My Heart)
- My Acrylix Stamping Blocks (Close To My Heart)
- Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors (ek-Tool)
- 3D foam tape
I love making these cards! Stamping the backgrounds is so much fun 🙂 I hope you also like them and Thank You for visiting today! Have a fabulous day!