Hey all… today I am up at Scrapping Everyday Miracles for their Mini Crop Challenge today. This mini crop as a kick off to relaunch SEM Challenge Blog! Each Design Team member will post their challenge every 15 minutes starting 8 A.M. EST.
My challenge is Color Inspiration, Mini Crop Challenge #5. Visit SEM Blog here to read the full post about this challenge, and to link up your project/s. While you are there, check out the other Mini Crop Challenges and the team inspirations 🙂
Here’s my first take on this challenge using Bev’s Sketch, I tweak a little bit from the sketch:
And one more… I created a digital scrapbook layout using Jen C Designs new collection kit, My Story September and Memory Makers Template Vol.11
So what does come in your mind the first time you see this color palate?
I cannot wait to see your projects. With you playing with us, this Mini Crop is SUPER FUN! 🙂 Thank You for visiting and joining our Mini Crop Challenge!
- White Daisy Cardstock
- Thanksgiving Wreath Stamp Set (Hostess Reward, find out how you can get it here)
- Autumn Terracotta Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
- Goldrush Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
- Chocolate Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
- Olive Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
- Sequins Gold Assortment
- Bitty Sparkles
- Mini Glue Dots
- Liquid Glass
- Adhesive Tape Runner
- 3D Foam Tape
- Edge Distresser
- Distressing Inks
- Sponge Dauber
- My Acrylix® Blocks
- Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors
- Xyron – Create A Sticker Max