Hello everyone… Happy Monday! This week I am joining the STAMPlorations team as guest designer to celebrate their 4th Birthday! And this birthday celebration last for the whole week with blog hops, link ups, and lots of prizes to win.
This blog hop today starts from STAMPlorations blog where you can see the full inspirations and informations on the Birthday Celebrations Hop and Wishlist Linky Party. To enter the giveaway, please continue reading…
Today I have you cards that I created using the new STAMPlorations stamp sets and CUTplorations. My first card I created with a shadow-die cutting technique using the Blossom Sprays #1 – Dee’s Artsy Impressions and Cheers Word Stamp & Die.
I stamped the blossom image with archival permanent ink on a watercolor paper, and before I colored them, I die-cut the word cheers and put the pieces a side.
I colored them with watercolor paint and die cut it again with a stitched rectangle die from my stash.
After the panel dried well, I added it on the black card base with adhesive runner, and then I added the cheers die-cut word with 3D foam tape for extra dimension on it.
And for my second, I created it using the new stamp sets: Bold Sentiments – Beautiful and Blossom Sprays #1 – Dee’s Artsy Impressions.
I also stamped the image on a watercolor paper with black archival ink pad, then I watercolored it with some watercolor paint. And I die-cut it with a pierced rectangle die from my stash. I added the panel on a white card base.
For the sentiment, I stamped it on a piece of vellum paper that I already cut it down to with just on top of the image. I used archival ink pad also. It took a while to let the ink dry, but if you are in hurry, after you stamp the image with archival ink, add some clear embossing powder on it and heat set it. Or you also can just dry it with craft heater, but need to be very careful to not heat it too long, the vellum paper can curl.
I added the vellum paper on the card with some vellum adhesive that dries clear. And I finished this card with some white pearl gems.
And now to the Birthday Celebration…
- Commenting on each blog by Monday on July 3rd, 2017 at 11:55 p.m. Pacific
- Linking Up your Wishlist by Monday, July 3, 2017 at 11:55 p.m. Pacific. Read all detail and how to create your wishlist on STAMPlorations website HERE.
- Winners will be announced on July 10 in the June Challenges & Hops winners post
Prizes to win:
- Three (3) randomly drawn winners from all comments left on the STAMP blog and participating designers blog will each receive a $25 gift certificate to the store.
- One (1) randomly drawn winner from comments left on our Facebook page will win a grab bag consisting of new products worth up to $30
- One (1) randomly drawn winner from comments left on our Instagram page will win a grab bag consisting of new products worth up to $30
- Two (2) randomly drawn winners from the Wishlist Link Up will each win the products in their wish list (up to $50 MSRP)
All products in the STAMPlorations store on our birthday week will be 15% off. With this special code: STAMPGIRLHELEN, you can get up to 35% off on all products, including the new release.
Heartfelt Rose 3×5 stamp set will be included for free with every order of at least $25 (after discounts & GCs are applied and before shipping).
So… Isn’t that an amazing way of celebrating a birthday??? I hope you all can celebrating with STAMPlorations this week and be inspired by the team projects.
THANK YOU for stopping by my blog today and you all have a fabulous day!
STAMPlorations Stamps and Dies: