Happy Fall Y’all!!! The Autumn season officially started on September 23rd according to the calendar.
This is the season where we can enjoy the beautiful colorful leaves and cooler, crisp air. And it is also the time for…
The Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop starts from today, Friday, September 25 through Friday, October 2, 2015.
Since it is Fall Bloghop, so theme of your project(s) must be Fall. You can create any project(s) that has coffee, or tea, and/or cocoa on it.
You need to link up your NEW project(s) using the Inlinkz button at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog from 6 am Pacific Time (9 am EST) on Friday, September 25 through Friday, October 2nd at 11:59 pm Pacific Time (2:59 am EST on 10/3/2015).
There are no limits to the number of entries, the more the merrier. Please remember to keep the projects with a FALL theme and NO BACKLINKING, please! Your project (s) has to be a new.
Kicking off the first day of this Fall blog hop, here’s my card:
I always always love the colors of Fall leaves. And that wanna try to jump into a pail of leaves! Wish I was this coffee cup 😉
I heat-embossed the leaves with Gold and then color them using the new color ink pads from Close To My Heart: Saffron and Pemogranate. Starting with the Pemogranate at the bottom and them the Saffron from the top of the leaves, you can see when they mix in the middle it turns into a beautiful orange. I fussy cut them and added them on the card using glue dots. Glue dots give extra dimension but not too thick like 3D foam tape, also they quick and stronger than using adhesive runner on that woodgrain embossed background.
I am giving away a pack of prize from Close To My Heart
There are new Treat of Friendship stamp set, new Mini Calendar stamp, Paper Packet samplers, Black Mini Pigment Ink Pad, Cocoa Mini Pigment Ink Pad, Wood Veneer, and some extra stuff I will throw inside the package for you 😊
Amy will use Random.org to pick the winners.The winners will be posted at Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog.
And now to the extra prize to win on my blog! You have few chances to enter to win this stamp set:
You can do all of them or some. But if you do all, the more chance you can win! You have until Sunday, October 4th 9.00 pm EST (6 pm Pasific) to leave comments on this blog post. And I will pick the winner using Random.org and will be announced on Monday, October 5th on my blog
- Leave a comment to answer this question: What is your favorite thing to do in the Fall? What is your favorite drink and dessert? Or even just say “Hi!”
- Follow my blog by signing up for newsletter (sign up on the side bar), and/or Bloglovin’, and/or WordPress reader. Leave me a comment which way you follow me.
- Like my Facebook Page and share about this Blog Hop & Giveaway post on your FB, and then leave me a comment that you have done it.
- Follow me on Twitter and share this blog post, and then leave me a comment that you have done it.
- Follow me on Instagram (@creatingjoyfully) and re-post my post about the Blog Hop & Giveaway image by tagging me and use these hashtag #fallclh and #creatingjoyfully. And leave me a comment here that you have done it.
- Follow me on Google+ and share this post. Leave me a comment that you have done it.
- Follow me on Pinterest and share my post. Leave me a comment that you have done it.
To share my blog post, you are welcome to use th share button at the bottom of this post.
Thank You for hopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful Fall!
- Pathfinding Paper Packet (CTMH)
- White Daisy Cardstock (CTMH)
- Woodgrain Embossing Folder (CTMH)
- Ranger Gold Embossing Powder (CTMH)
- Craft Heater (CTMH)
- Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads: Pomegranate, Goldrush, Saffron, Black
- My Acrylix stamping blocks (CTMH)
- Watercolor Pencils (CTMH)
- Sequins Gold Assortment (CTMH)
- Aquash Water brushes (Pentel)
- Watercolor Paper (Handmade Modern, Target)
- Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors
- Adhesive runner
- Glue Dots
- 3D foam tape
- Evolution Advanced Diecutting-Embossing-Letterpressing Machine (WRMK)