Oh My! I didn’t realize that it’s been a couple of months I haven’t posted anything.
It has been a quite busy months for us. We have been on road trips to visit friends and family for sharing what God has been doing in our lives and about Wycliffe.
We are so excited to go!
I am trying to find time to post more about our adventures, journey with God and what is happening with Wycliffe in all around the world. YES! God is working in people’s hearts, He is opening ways for those who don’t have the Word to have the Word.
We are so thankful God has provided the needs and time for us to go visiting friends and families in North Carolina, Georgia and Alabama from June 7th through June 16th. This can be done only because of God’s grace, love and mercy.
We even are celebrating our 5th Anniversary on the trip 😀 (hey! it’s today! LOL!) I never stop thanking God for my wonderful husband, Dave. We have gone through these sweet, wonderful and challenging 5 years and more amazing years to go through together with God. It’s all from Him and for Him!
I’ll be back with some pictures and stories soon after we get home on June 18th!
Please be praying for us! THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your support!
Welcome, Emma Jane!
We would like to announce the newest member of our family. Please meet, Emma Jane.
Born on September 13th, 2012
At Southern Ohio Medical Center (SOMC)
Weight: 8.5 lbs (3,85 kg)
Length: 20.5 in. (52.07 cm)
We are so thankful for safe delivery and healthy baby. I am thankful for recovering well from my C-section.
Special THANKS for all of you who are praying with us since the beginning or my pregnancy until we have Emma with us. Thank you and God bless you abundantly.
September 13th, 2012
Our waiting is finally reached the end.
Day after day…
Week after week…
Month after month…
Today is the day we are gonna have you and hold you in our arms, Little Emma.
We went to the hospital and it tool an hour for the C-section preparation. Finally around 3:30ish they took me to the Operation Room, and my wonderful husband, Dave, was beside me faithfully and watched the whole process. He told everybody that it was the coolest things he ever saw of delivering a baby.
So thankful! I am still in the process of recovering, it is not easy and definitely C-section is not an easy way or a short-cut to have a baby like others said. It has its own hard times. It’s God who has been helping me and giving me the extra strength and energy I need to go through the process. It is Him I am giving praise and thanks! His presence is real in my life.
I created this layout to remember the last day I had this bump, my husband (like he did before with our first baby, Abigail) took my last day with this the baby bump, the minutes before the C-section. Yes, I had the BIG one! Imagine my back pain and sciatic nerve pain, please! 😀 LOL!!
Kit: Expecting by SuzyQ Scraps
Template: Inspired by Kimberley Scraplift Challenge, SuzyQ Scrap
Font: KG Makes You Stronger
So, what is the most thing you remember from your pregnancy?
Yes, I am at my 35 weeks of pregnancy now. I feel like it is not too long ago that we found out that we are expecting the second baby. And now 5 more weeks to the arrival of the baby.
I praise my Most High God for:
- His blessing in this pregnancy
- the good health for me and the baby
- extra strength to carry the baby though I am having severe back pain and sciatic nerve pain that limit me to do some activities
- Abigail is growing in understanding that she will have a sibling, though she is still trying to grasp the idea that she will share her Momma and Poppa, including her toys with the new baby.
- Dave, for always be there for me when I need him, for always encouraging me in my not-so-good-mood moments, for always helping me to overcome my pains, for always love me, Abigail and the baby, and for always helping with the house works though he has TONS of things to do at work.
I go seeing my OB/GYN every week now. The baby can arrive any time soon!
The worldwide status of Bible translation (2011):
|…the number of languages spoken in the world today
|…the number of languages without any of the Bible, but with a possible need of a Bible translation to begin
about 350 million
|…the number of people who speak the 2,000+ languages where translation projects have not yet begun
|…the number of translation programs where Wycliffe is currently at work
|…the number of language groups that have access to the New Testament in their heart language
|…the number of language groups that have access to the entire Bible in the language they understand best
about 7 billion
|…the population of the world
Although Bible translation is progressing at a more rapid rate today than ever before, an overwhelming amount of work has yet to be done.
How can you get involved with the “not yet done works”? You can visit:
We are now in the process of getting ready to go and serve the LORD in Indonesia with one of Wycliffe partnership organization. This is a big leap of our faith and we cannot do it alone. We need a team to work together and to bring the Gospel in the language that they understand best in their heart and mind, to provide what they need in spiritual, education and language development. You can visit Partnership.TheGulletts.info to know more how you can be part of our partnership to serve the Lord in Indonesia. Thank you for considering to partnership with us! God bless you!
How can you be part of bringing the Good News to the people who are waiting in the language that they can understand best in their heart?
4 years ago today is the day when I declared my vow before God, church, family and friends.
4 years ago today is the day when I exchanged my vow with the man, chosen by God for me, to live and share the life together, in good and bad, healthy and sick, and till death separate us.
4 years ago today is the day when I said, “I do” to Dave.
4 years ago today is the day when Dave and I started our journey together as husband and wife, we are united as one before God, and together we serve the LORD.
Today I pray that :
- God is always be the head of our marriage and family
- God will bless our marriage
- God will bless our relationship as husband and wife
- God will be glorified in and through our marriage
- God will us to encourage and bless others.
- we will be encouragement to each other
- we will be a blessing to each other
- we support each other
- we show love and grace to each other
Today I pray for Dave that:
- God will bless him and anoint him as the head of the family
- he will be the spiritual leader for our family
- God will draw him closer to Him and make him love God deeper that before
- God will give him wisdom to make wise choices that according to God’s will
- he will love me deeply
- he will be patient and show grace for our children
- God will bless his physically, emotional, and mental health
- God will make him prosper at work so he will be blessing to others
- God will give him the power to resist sexual temptation
- God will keep him safe and away from the evil
Today I pray that:
- I will show my husband respect, grace and kindness
- God will help me to be the wife He wants me to be for Dave
- God will help me to be the mom He wants me to be for our children
- God will give me wisdom to make wise choices
- God will help me to speak our the truth and blessings
- God will make me prosper
- God will show me grace and patient so that I can show grace and patient to our children
- God will give me the power to resist sexual temptation
- God will keep me safe and away from the evil
Today I pray for our children that:
- God will bless them to be the children of God
- God will give them hearts to love and obey God
- God will give them soft and teachable hearts
- they will show respect to us, their parents
- they show kindness and love to others
- they will be God’s worshipers and Jesus’ disciples
- they will used by God to glorified His name
- they will be blessed to be blessings to others and nations
- God will keep them safe and away from the evil
… and we have 94 years to go… 94 more anniversaries… we pray 😀
HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY, my dear husband, best friend, and partner of life, Dave Gullett! I love your more and more each day, I love your heart for God and passion for nations and others, I love your silliness, I love your goofiness, I love your smiles, I LOVE YOU!
I am so thankful for now I am at 25 weeks and counting. It’s more that half way to have the baby! Woohoo!
I just cannot wait to hold her in my arms. I can feel her kicks every moment. I can feel her moves every moment. I fall in love deeper and deeper every day.
At this 25 weeks I feel wonderful and beautiful (never said that to myself before ^_^), though I have some proble with my lower back and sciatic nerve pain. The pain might limit me of doing things, but will never stop me to praise God for what has been happening jn our life, for the growing healty Abigail and for this little munchkin #2 (we will let you know the name we pick on the day when she is born!!! A surprise, doesn’t anybody love surprise?)
And something special is coming this week, too! Can’t wait to share with you all!