We are back from our 18 days trip to Texas and Oklahoma (8/2 – 8/20). At the end of this trip we are tired, but most of all we are thankful for what God has done in those 18 days. We asked all of our prayer partners to pray for God would make this trip glorifying His name and fruitful, safe trip, meeting people, have good relationships, and good health for all of us. And He answered the prayers! He made it fruitful!
Here are some of the highlights of the trip:
- Time with family (Helen’s cousin and his family). We also spent some times just us as family.
- Declare Conference (I blog about it tomorrow), where I met some of my friends in REAL LIFE who I first time met online (Twitter, Facebook, Blogging group).
- Visiting 1 church in Richardson, TX and 2 churches in Houston, TX.
- Sharing about the needs of Bible Translation works in South East Asia at 2 home meetings in Houston, TX.
- YouVersion 100 Million Celebration at Live Church TV in Edmond, OK where we met some of the volunteers for the translation team, the coordinator and the director.
- Sharing about the needs of Bible Translation works in Southeast Asia at Canyon Creek Baptist Sunday School classes and their Elementary students and teachers at the Academy morning assembly.
We did have busy schedule on this trip but one thing that we know well in our hearts that it is all God, because of God and at the end all the glory is for God alone.
He made it happened. He made it fruitful.
THANK YOU FOR PRAYING!