Today is the last day to link up at Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop at Amy’s blog and keep reading because I have a blog candy at the end of the post…
This is my 3rd project that I link up:
I made a window card with my Silhouette Cameo. Oh wait… have you enter the Silhouette Giveaway? You still have time to enter the giveaway here until December 15th.
For the hot cocoa cup with cream on top, the cutting file is from Echo Park, You Warm My Heart. I resized it to fit in the middle of the window.
Then I stamped the sentiment from WOTG Snowhaven Cardmaking Kit. with Photo Vintage Distress Ink. And I added some clear glitter on top of them.
Now… for the last day of link up, I would love to giveaway a blog candy:
Christmas Greetings’ Clear Stamps set
4 rolls Christmas washi tape
2 spools Baker’s twine (Green-White and Silver-White)
You have 7 chances to enter this giveaway and it is open until Monday, December 15th, 2014 at 11:59 pm EST. Winner will be randomly picked and I will contact the winner on December 20th 🙂
Here’s how to enter:
- Leave a comment on my today’s blog post
- Like and follow me on Facebook – leave one more comment
- Follow me on Twitter – leave one more comment
- Follow me on Google+ – leave one more comment
- Follow me on Pinterest – leave one more comment
- Subscribe to receive updates on your email, form on the side bar – leave one more comment (THANK YOU so much for subscribing!)
- Follow me on Bloglovin’ or NetworkedBlogs – leave one more comment
THANK YOU for entering and Good Luck! Have a merry December 🙂